[Kde-pim] What's up with kdepim*?

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Mon Jul 20 19:00:36 BST 2015

El Dilluns, 20 de juliol de 2015, a les 15:32:51, laurent Montel va escriure:
> Le Monday 20 July 2015, 14:39:17 Albert Astals Cid a écrit :
> > El Dilluns, 20 de juliol de 2015, a les 10:38:39, laurent Montel va
>
> escriure:

> > > Akonadi-search is not a new lib.
> > > There is not new feature
> > > It was just a split from base based on baloo when it was split.
> > >
> > > So review was already done.
> > >
> > > Is it possible to add an exception for it for moving quickly in correct
> > > place ?
> >
> > I do not care.
>
> So by default you wrote an email about kdepim problem, we try to find a
> solution and your only answer is "I do not care"

I don't care about the solution the kdepim community takes to fix the problem,
i reported a bug, I don't care how it is fixed.

> Now I just need to know if you want to help us or not.

I don't see how I can help, I know nothing about kdepim.

My responsability is creating tarballs for people and distributions to use.

The responsability of the kdepim community is making sure the repositories are
in a releaseable state and giving me enough information to create those
tarballs.

Salut,
  Albert