[Kde-pim] New strings in kdepim files (also in stable) and fixes

Luigi Toscano luigi.toscano at tiscali.it
Wed Jan 21 23:30:07 GMT 2015

Hi all,
I've found new strings in kdepim modules and I was trying to fix few of them
when I realized that not only kf5/master is affected, but also the deep-frozen
kdelibs4/stable branch.

I've two questions now:

- can I fix (exception) two spelling errors (vcard, Vcard -> vCard) in
libmessagecomposer for the stable branch? (the Italian translator agrees, but
that's confluct of interest :)

- could we have please a more strict policy of new string/features for the
stable branch? I understand kdepim is a bit special, but still...

Ciao
--
Luigi