[Kde-pim] kde-pim Digest, Vol 143, Issue 32

Sandro Knauß mail at sandroknauss.de
Fri Jan 16 09:49:03 GMT 2015

Hey,

>  I would like to work on a bug 336044 in kholidays, can someone guide
> me what I should do ?

Cool that you want to fix it on your own :)

Okay a short guide:

So you have to start with cloning the git repository:
git clone git://anongit.kde.org/kholidays

than you have to modify the files in holidays/plan2/holiday_be_fr etc.
create a patch and upload it to git.reviewboard.kde.org

I know this is very rough guide how to do it. I don't know how you are
familiar with git and develping tool at all.

Feel free to ask further questions, either by mail or via irc ( my nick is
hefee).

Regads,

sandro