[Kde-pim] April sprint in Toulouse?

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Tue Feb 24 10:52:11 GMT 2015

Hi everyone,

Kevin has been working with his contacts in Toulouse to find us a place to
have a PIM sprint in April. To help them nail things down a bit better, we
need to give them some dates to work with.

I've created a doodle (link below) with the assumption that we'll want to have
the sprint straddle a weekend. It could start earlier / end later, but
weekends are often easier for people in the community to work with (fewer days
off work/school, e.g.). If this assumption is incorrect and it is more
productive to have the PIM sprint during the work week, please say so and if
there is consensus on that I'm happy to create a new doodle.

Barring that, here is the doodle linke for you to fill out:

	http://doodle.com/pdunyiiq28wztm6k

Once we have some ideas of dates that would work, I'll get a page on
sprints.kde.org done up and we can start the process of organizing.

--
Aaron J. Seigo