[Kde-pim] Mentoring for "QtQuick ToDo API / Plasmoid"

Heena Mahour heena393 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 11:25:09 GMT 2015

Hello all !

Last year in GSoC I submitted the idea of having a QtQuick ToDo
API/Plasmoid, unfortunately, it was not accepted. If we should proceed with
this idea, I would be interested to co-mentor it with Kevin, Michael or any
other KDE PIM community member. I had made a proposal last year for the
same, so it could help us to proceed with this idea too.

 It would be glad to have your suggestions for the same.

Regards

--
Heena Mahour
Google Code In KDE admin team | Season of KDE admin team | Google Summer of