[Kde-pim] Mentoring for "QtQuick ToDo API / Plasmoid"

Heena Mahour heena393 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 12:34:29 GMT 2015

Hi Aleix,

Yes sure, I discussed about the same in 2014 so one can find about it in
kde-pim archives of 2014 ( eg : [1] ) .
Should I upload my last year proposal here for reference?

Yes, true, I meant in case somebody is working on it is really great :) .
Otherwise we can have it for this year's program :)

Regards
[1]http://osdir.com/ml/kde-pim/2014-03/msg00971.html

On Tue, Feb 10, 2015 at 5:33 PM, Aleix Pol <aleixpol at kde.org> wrote:

> On Tue, Feb 10, 2015 at 12:25 PM, Heena Mahour <heena393 at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hello all !
> >
> > Last year in GSoC I submitted the idea of having a QtQuick ToDo
> > API/Plasmoid, unfortunately, it was not accepted. If we should proceed
> with
> > this idea, I would be interested to co-mentor it with Kevin, Michael or
> any
> > other KDE PIM community member. I had made a proposal last year for the
> > same, so it could help us to proceed with this idea too.
> >
> >  It would be glad to have your suggestions for the same.
>
> From my point of view, the fact that there's a GSoC student doing the
> project is only circumstantial.
>
> Have you considered mocking up what you have in mind? Maybe there's
> somebody interested in working on it already, despite GSoC.
>
> Aleix
>
> PS: GSoC is a medium, not an end-goal.

Heena Mahour
Google Code In KDE admin team | Season of KDE admin team | Google Summer of
code developer | Google Code In mentor | Season of KDE developer | Women
who code delhi co-founder and organizer ( heena at womenwhocode.com )
http://heenamahour.blogspot.in