[Kde-pim] KDE PIM Split?

Nicolás Alvarez nicolas.alvarez at gmail.com
Sat Dec 5 01:29:31 GMT 2015

> On Tue, Dec 1, 2015 at 6:50 PM, laurent Montel <montel at kde.org> wrote:
>> Hi,
>> So I reorganized source yesterday.
>> I verified that all was ok
>> So how I do now to split ?
>
> The splitting of the repositories can be conducted using several means:
>
> 1) Filter branch, where the history is kept in each individual repository
> 2) Grafts, where the history is kept in the original repository, and
> is attached by the developer when it is needed. This is how both Qt
> and Frameworks did their 4 -> 5 splits I believe.

Hi PIM devs,

I have split the repositories as requested. You can see them at:
https://quickgit.kde.org/?s=scratch/nalvarez/kdepim-split-

Please review if the repositories have the files they are supposed to
have, and if they compile. Once I get the OK, I will run the split
again (with latest changes from kdepim.git, if there is any) and push
them to the final locations.

--
Nicolás