[Kde-pim] ilbkolab patch to build against KMime master

Daniel Vrátil dvratil at kde.org
Mon Aug 3 16:01:45 BST 2015

Hi all,

I've ported KMime away from boost (to use QSharedPointer instead of
boost::shared_ptr) which allowed me to drop the boost dependency from most of
PIM. This however broke libkolab which also uses KMime, but I cannot fix it
there.

Attached is a patch that makes libkolab/libkolab-1.0 build against current
KMime master (already contacted Christian to upstream it), so please apply it
locally if you use PIM from master and need Kolab (this does not affect
Applications/15.08).

At this point only gpgmepp depends on boost (it uses it a lot), and
kdepimlibs/akonadi, which needs boost::topological_sort. I'm not sure if I can
easily port away from that, but that an internal dependency, so it's probably
fine. There are still boost::shared_ptr references in Item payload handling
magic, but I'm working on that ;-)

Dan

--
Daniel Vrátil
Email: dvratil at kde.org
Jabber: dan.vratil at kdetalk.net
IRC: dvratil on Freenode (#kde, #kontact, #akonadi)