[Kde-pim] Releasing KPeople under KF5

Aleix Pol aleixpol at kde.org
Tue Oct 28 11:30:17 GMT 2014

Hi,
I'm sending this e-mail because last week I spent some time working on
making sure KPeople works on KF5. And it does, although there's some
polishing to be done still.

With my KDE Telepathy hat on, we're trying to figure out when a KF5-based
release would be possible. To have a proper KPeople release we'd need KAbc
released as well (ideally as a KF5 framework).

Is there some pushing development planned for KAbc? Do we have any
time-frame for a release?

If there's some tasks that need to be done, I could even find some time to
look into them.

Cheers!
Aleix