[Kde-pim] Releasing KPeople under KF5

Sandro Knauß mail at sandroknauss.de
Wed Oct 29 23:39:03 GMT 2014

Hi,

> Is there some pushing development planned for KAbc? Do we have any
> time-frame for a release?
from my knowlege base there is no ETA for KAbc will be release it first KF5
framework version, but master is switched to frameworks and it buildable :)

I think ETA of KF5 versions will be discussed at Pim Sprint in Munic next
month.

> If there's some tasks that need to be done, I could even find some time to
> look into them.

I see only one issue from fast poking into the code:
* There are copys of KLDAP files inside it (ldif.*, ldapdn.*).  "A tempory
solution since 2010 :)"

But with your Telepathy/KPeople hat on, there are may be things that should
the part of KAbc.

Regads,

sandro