[Kde-pim] Google Code In 2014 : Call for participation

Heena Mahour heena393 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 14:29:36 GMT 2014

Hello :)

As we know that KDE is accepted in Google Code In 2014 among the other 12
organisations, we would like to invite the developers with previous
contributions to KDE to participate as mentors.

Please keep one thing in mind that mentors should have contributed to KDE
already and should be aware of the tasks they want to mentor.
KDE needs mentors and tasks, so go ahead :)

Please share your doubts, in case any.

For further information, go through [1] on what, how and why :)

Regards

[1] http://heenamahour.blogspot.in/2014/11/google-code-in-2014-call-for.html

--
Heena Mahour
Google Code In -KDE admin team | Season of KDE admin team | Google Summer