[Kde-pim] Sprint details?

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Fri Nov 14 08:01:18 GMT 2014

On Friday, November 14, 2014 01.40:12 Michael Bohlender wrote:
> I found and booked a cheaper hotel than I originally planed and requested

There seems to be some chaos around this sprint :) May I ask where people are
booking into hotels, so that we might also get in somewhere nearby or even the
same hotel?

p.s. I'm actually a little surprised people don't know where they are all
staying; at dev sprints I've helped organize in the past we've actually booked
enough hotel in advance for everyone so we ended up at the same place for a
reasonable price ... does KDE PIM not usually do this as well?

--
Aaron J. Seigo