[Kde-pim] akonadi: release unused connections to qpsql

P. Christeas xrg at linux.gr
Thu Nov 13 09:08:07 GMT 2014

On Tuesday 11 November 2014, Daniel Vrátil wrote:
> On Monday 10 of November 2014 22:37:30 P. Christeas wrote:
> > (code written against 1.12 for my distro, but could be forward-ported, I
> > suppose)

> > Bad news, however, is that it does occasionally segfault.
> Akonadi server will automatically dump a backtrace ...

Yes, I had disabled AkonadiCrash::init() , so that default signal handlers
would allow a segfault to dump core.

Anyway, the news is that I decided to break forward from my distro's version,
and try 1.13. I have ported the patches to that codebase, and (because of your
threading refactoring) there is no segfault any more!

So, I'm now running a day of stable akonadi with:
    https://github.com/xrg/akonadi/commits/akonadi-1.13

> Once you are done, please upload the patch to git.reviewboard.kde.org ...
Trying to register there, I seem to have lost my 10yrs+ old identity..

--
If you can't spend a few seconds to write me a decent message, I can also not
spend any time replying it.