[Kde-pim] Akonadi postgresql backend not working

Daniel Vrátil dvratil at redhat.com
Tue May 6 16:28:57 BST 2014

Hi,

it appears that you can solve your problem by removing the entire [QPSQL]
section from ~/.config/akonadi/akonadiserverrc - it will get recreated with
correct values.

I pushed some PostgreSQL startup fixes to 1.12 branch (and master) that should
fix start when akonadiserverrc contains empty values (as produced by Akonadi
KCM).

Dan

--
Daniel Vrátil | dvratil at redhat.com | dvratil on #kde-devel, #kontact, #akonadi
KDE Desktop Team

GPG Key: 0xC59D614F6F4AE348
Fingerprint: 4EC1 86E3 C54E 0B39 5FDD B5FB C59D 614F 6F4A E348