[Kde-pim] KHolidays: National holiday files for Bavaria and Germany

atalanttore at gmail.com atalanttore at gmail.com
Fri May 9 19:24:14 BST 2014

Hi,

Am 04.05.2014 18:38, schrieb Allen Winter:
> On Thursday, May 01, 2014 05:14:55 PM atalanttore at gmail.com wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I have overhauled the National holiday files for Bavaria and Germany
>> from the current stable KHolidays library of KDE 4.13. My overhauled
>> files from /usr/share/kde4/apps/libkholidays/plan2/ are attached.
>>
>> Best Regards,
>> Ettore Atalan
>>
> Ettore,
>
> Would you mind turning this into a patch and post it onto reviewboard.kde.org?
>
> As for the holidays themselves, I hope other Germans will take a look and verify.
I have tried it several times, but the Review Board always reported "The
selected file does not appear to be a diff."

I have attached my diff files. Either you use my attached diff files or
you don't. I will *not* spend more free time for this Review Board,
which I actually don't need.

Regards,
Ettore Atalan