[Kde-pim] KSmtp - A KJob-based SMTP Library (3.5 years later)

Gregory Schlomoff gregory.schlomoff at gmail.com
Tue May 6 17:29:31 BST 2014

Hi,

(Not sure if this message will go through, as I'm probably no longer on the
KDE-PIM mailing-list)

Thanks Allen for bringing this up.

If anybody finds this library interesting, I'm willing to invest the effort
it takes to bring it to kdepimlibs. (Clean it up, get the tests running).

But if nobody is interested in it (I'm no longer using it as the project
for which it was developed is dead), then maybe there's no point in doing
this effort.

Cheers,

Greg

--