[Kde-pim] Akonadi Question when removing items

Martin Koller kollix at aon.at
Sun Mar 23 19:32:08 GMT 2014

Is it possible and correct that if I remove 2 mail items (local mbox, I select two mails and press Shift-Del)
that the mbox resource gets the "itemRemoved()" call for the first item, but at this point in time
the second items is already no longer in the Akonadi DB ?

Or more general question: When a client (e.g. kmail) removes an item, is it the client who initiates
the final removal of the entry in the Akonadi-DB and the (mbox) resource is just notified about that
or does the client just send a request for removal and the (mbox) resource has to handle this ?

(I fear it's the first as that is what I see happening)
--
Best regards/Schöne Grüße

Martin
A: Because it breaks the logical sequence of discussion
Q: Why is top posting bad?

/\                        - against proprietary attachments

Geschenkideen, Accessoires, Seifen, Kulinarisches: www.bibibest.at