[Kde-pim] GSoC 2014- Active Mail

Michael Bohlender michael.bohlender at kdemail.net
Sun Mar 16 14:53:30 GMT 2014

> As for anything that touches accounts I would also recommend to have a
> look at
> web accounts [1].
>
> I think that the long term goal is to switch to using web accounts as our
> primary account configuration interface.

 Agreed. But we will still need the manual setup to  support users with
private mail servers. So no work will go to waste?

I was keeping WebAccounts out of scope because I don't know enough about it
and its state. But working in that area is also an option, given we have a
Mentor for it.

Any takers?

Regards

Mike