[Kde-pim] Akonadi Commandline/Shellscripting Interface - GSoC

Harsh Choudhary shry.harsh at gmail.com
Sat Mar 8 14:23:29 GMT 2014

Hi

This is the second project (after OpenHolidays) in which I am interested. I
have experience in shell scripting and as well as contributed to fish which
is interactive shell command line. So, these will be very beneficial in
doing this project.

Please tell me if the expected results are the only results required to be
fulfilled in the project. Also, Is the prototype at
https://projects.kde.org/projects/playground/pim/akonadiclient is the one
on which one has to add the functionalities or is it from the scratch?

*Harsh Choudhary3rd year Engineering Student at NIT KurukshetraIndia*