[Kde-pim] Fwd: GSOC 2014 idea for Knotes

Allen Winter winter at kde.org
Sun Mar 2 22:03:14 GMT 2014

Forwarding to the kdepim mailing list for comments and a wider audience

Subject: GSOC 2014 idea for Knotes
Date: Monday, March 03, 2014, 03:07:58 AM
From: Elita Lobo <loboelita at gmail.com>
To: brade at kde.org, winter at kde.org

Respected Sir,

I am Elita Lobo, 2nd Yr ECE . I am interested in applying for kde pims
project in gsoc and has come up with the following idea.

I was wondering if it is possible to introduce note / text reading feature
in gnote.
This feature would be very useful in kde pims as I believe it would help
people to multi task when they have insufficient time to read notes
themselves, rather they would prefer hearing it while they work. This
feature would specially be useful for students ho would like to revise a
particular note or text while they work on something else.

Kindly let me know if this would serve as a good project idea for gsoc 2014
so that I can begin working on it .Thank you.

Regards,
Elita Lobo