[Kde-pim] Project: Active Mail

Abhijeet Nikam connect08nikam at gmail.com
Sat Mar 1 19:05:26 GMT 2014

Hi Dan!

Can multiple submissions be done through review-board? I tried finding
the options but could not find it. Maybe I missed something.

I there an another way to do it using git? I am still learning to use
git so I don't know about it. I would be really happy if you could
point me to some resources for learning to do that (multiple reviews
in one commit to a branch/group of KDE).

I understand what you had to say since even my in-box would be full
every time I would log in after getting up :)

That's why I have not submitted any further review requests. Or for
now, should I continue with sending of 10 review requests per day on
the review board?

Thanks in advance,
Abhijeet