[Kde-pim] Folder not syncing, new emails not showing up

Christian Mollekopf chrigi_1 at fastmail.fm
Sun Mar 30 11:40:45 BST 2014

On Sunday 30 March 2014 11.56:55 Lindsay Mathieson wrote:
> Since updating this morning I'm having a problem with new messages not
> showing up, in the inbox and in folders (I have server side filters).
>
> Sometimes restarting akonadi will sync them. Sometimes it doesn't.
>

> I have to wonder if it is related to:
>   https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/117140/

I don't think so, at least here the interval check works fine (with IMAP). With
what resource are you trying? And are you sure the email doesn't arrive in
akonadi, or is it just not displayed in kmail? If you run akonadi in the
console, you should see that the email arrives and gets indexed.

Cheers,
Christian