[Kde-pim] (GSoC 2014) KPeople/Kontact Touch People

Kevin Krammer krammer at kde.org
Wed Mar 12 12:51:10 GMT 2014

Hi Alexey,
On Wednesday, 2014-03-12, 02:49:25, Алексей Андреев wrote:
> Hello!
> My name is Alexey Andreyev,
> I want to take part at GSoC 2014, if it's not too late.

No worries, the application phase has just started.

> My thought about Kontact Touch People project:
> http://andreyev-kde-notes.blogspot.com/2014/03/kpeoplekontact-touch-people.h
> tml (in short: I want to create pretty app similar to Nokia N9 Events Hub or
> Windows (Phone) People Hub).

You'll need more than what you currently have on that page if you want to make
it into a proposal.
But that can be fixed of course, as I wrote above there is still quite some
time until the student application phase ends, if I remember correctly.

Cheers,
Kevin
KDE user support, developer mentoring