[Kde-pim] Akonadi mail check bug

Kevin Krammer krammer at kde.org
Fri Mar 14 15:36:37 GMT 2014

On Friday, 2014-03-14, 16:23:02, GEO wrote:

> Yes I just tested ... they are switched offline and stay offline.
> But this happens with all my resources, be it pop3 or my gmail account.
> What factors does that depend on, if switching online works?

What kind of network management system are you using?
NetworkManager?

I have my laptop suspended over night and the resource automatically go online
when my network connection comes back on resume.

KDE 4.11, Debian Unstable, using NetworkManager.
Works with LAN, WIFI and Mobile Broadband.

Cheers,
Kevin
KDE user support, developer mentoring