[Kde-pim] (GSOC 2014) KPeople/Kontact Touch People

Алексей Андреев yetanotherandreyev at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 22:14:10 GMT 2014

I'm sorry for my mistake at
>> My thought about Amarok lyrics improvements:
http://andreyev-kde-notes.blogspot.com/2014/03/kpeoplekontact-touch-people.html(in
short: I want to create pretty app similar to Nokia N9 Events Hub or
Windows (Phone) People Hub).
I mean my thoughts about Kontact Touch People project (link is correct), I
just hurried to send email similar to my email to amarok developers.