[Kde-pim] Quick Search Filter not finding emails ...

Christian Mollekopf mollekopf at kolabsys.com
Mon Mar 24 11:17:14 GMT 2014

On Monday 24 March 2014 21.06:38 Lindsay Mathieson wrote:
> :(
>
> I have a message in the inbox (20-March-2014) that I can navigate to, but
> the quick filter fails to show it - subject is "Re: Qt4 Spice Wrapper".
> None of the words filter it.
>
> Oddly the Find dialog does find it.
>
> Any debug output etc that I can report?

In the Folder Properties you can check in the Maintenance tab if all items of
the collection have been indexed (if you can find it in the Find dialog that
kind of implies that the mail is indexed though).

Are you searching by subject, or full message? Also, does quoting the search
string help?

Cheers,
Christian