[Kde-pim] PIM Sprint Next

Michael Bohlender michael.bohlender at kdemail.net
Sun Jun 1 15:10:44 BST 2014

The B name thing seems to be really important to you guys. I assume that is
why nobody, except Guy took the doodle poll so far.
I will ask the city council to rename the my home town to Bünchen/Bunich.
After all, it is the least they can do for using our software.

In the meantime, please take another look at the poll.[1]

Regards

M.

[1] http://doodle.com/52ucy9w5s6edyp8b