[Kde-pim] KDE PIM Sprint Next - Update

Michael Bohlender michael.bohlender at kdemail.net
Tue Jun 24 20:38:23 BST 2014

Hi everybody!

I just got the official message from the LiMux guys at Munich. They are
willing to host us. There is only one "problem". We have to join with
another group (LibreOffice/Debian/Kubuntu) for this sprint. This means some
more coordination effort.

I am planing to close our doodle poll [1] in about two weeks, so we can
discuss with the other groups when to best hold the sprint. Please let me
know if you want to take part but are not yet able to say when you will be
available.

Read the message below for more information. Especially pay attention to
the part about the free food and beverages. I visited the Debian/Kubuntu
BSP last year and it was really delicious. = )

Cheers

M.

[1] http://doodle.com/52ucy9w5s6edyp8b