[Kde-pim] Error build kdepim-runtime from master

Scott Newton scottn at quantumchaos451.co.nz
Sat Jun 21 09:12:51 BST 2014

On Sat, 21 Jun 2014 09:13:38 laurent Montel wrote:
> FileType is define in 0.5
> And we required 0.5

I'm getting the same error. The version installed is 0.5.0 on my kubuntu 14.04
system.

ii  libkolab-dev                                0.5.0-0ubuntu4
amd64        Maps KDE containers to Kolab formats
ii  libkolab0                                   0.5.0-0ubuntu4
amd64        Maps KDE containers to Kolab formats

--
Regards
Scott Newton