[Kde-pim] KHolidays regions

John Layt jlayt at kde.org
Fri Jun 20 18:28:54 BST 2014

On 18 June 2014 23:29, John Layt <jlayt at kde.org> wrote:

> I'm currently working my way through the files tagging them all, then
> I'll add the new api to the class and modify the widget.

And I'm done with the data files.  I've taken the liberty of pushing
this to master already without a review request, most of the code is
generated and so noise, and the data changes are purely mechanical.  I
will put up a review request for the public api changes though.

I've documented the file format as it now stands at
http://community.kde.org/KDE_PIM/KHolidays/File_Format, anyone who
wants to write new files or maintain existing ones should read that
page.

Note too that the file format changes are not backwards compatible,
old format files will not work in the new parser.  This is exactly the
same as we did we the last major update in about 4.6.

I'll ask the translators to check the files to make sure I've got the
categories right.

Cheers!

John.