Will not package kdepim-runtime for 4.13.2 with failing tests - WAS- Re: [Kde-pim] kdepim-runtime: Broken tests in 4.13 branch

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Fri Jun 6 00:22:17 BST 2014

Keep me in CC, still not subscribed.

Honestly, I'm not convinced those tests failing are not a problem, and even if
they were not, you only speak about 2 of the 3 failing tests, what about the
other?

Since the tests are still failing and noone has given me any good reason for
why we should not care if they fail I have decided not to package kdepim-
runtime for 4.13.2 tonight with the rest of repositories.

Since the release is on Tuesday, I'll give you guys a grace time until Monday
to fix the tests.

Cheers,
  Albert

El Dimecres, 4 de juny de 2014, a les 09:21:18, Martin Steigerwald va
escriure: