[Kde-pim] kmail 4.13 virtual folder with nepomuk tags is always offline

Daniel Vrátil dvratil at redhat.com
Thu Jul 3 17:43:47 BST 2014

On Wednesday 02 of July 2014 13:00:28 Nina Steiger wrote:
> Hello
>
> I have updatet kdepim with baloo from 4.12 to 4.13 under debian testing from
> experimental packages.
>
> Since then my virtual folder with nepomuk tags is always offline.

Indeed, with the Nepomuk Tag Resource missing, Akonadi will claim the
resources are offline.

> The files /usr/bin/akonadi_nepomuktag_resource and
> /usr/share/akonadi/agents/nepomuktagresource.desktop
> (under debian in package kdepim-runtime) are missing.
>
> Is there any replacement (something like akonadi_balootag_resource)?

Tags in 4.13 are supported by the KMail search feature, so you can just create
a new Search for emails with the given tags and you should get a new folder in
KMail that will be updated as new emails are tagged.

Dan

> Please set me on CC because I am not on the list.
>
> Thank you for reading
>
> Nina

Daniel Vrátil | dvratil at redhat.com | dvratil on #kde-devel, #kontact, #akonadi
Associate Software Engineer
KDE Desktop Team, Red Hat

GPG Key: 0xC59D614F6F4AE348
Fingerprint: 4EC1 86E3 C54E 0B39 5FDD B5FB C59D 614F 6F4A E348