[Kde-pim] Review Request 118902: Add support for Google Blogger V3 API to KBlog

Christophe Giboudeaux cgiboudeaux at gmx.com
Sat Jul 5 08:05:23 BST 2014

On Saturday 05 July 2014 08:58:44 Lindsay Mathieson wrote:
> On Fri, 4 Jul 2014 11:51:14 PM Christophe Giboudeaux wrote:
> > > libkblog is built from kdepimlibs is it not? which I am building and
> > > installing.
> >
> > libkblog.so.4.13.2 doesn't come from kdepimlibs master or it would be
> > libkblog.so.4.14.0
>
> I'm building kdepimlibs master, but it only creates libkblog.so.4.13.2 - any
> idea why this might be so?

Ah, so you're using kdelibs 4.13. ok.

Nothing looks wrong in kdepimlibs (confirmed by build.kde.org).
Remove the CMakeCache.txt file in your kdepimlibs build dir and re-run CMake
(and attach the output if you can reproduce the issue).

Note that using IRC for build issues is easier than using a mailing list.

Christophe