[Kde-pim] [Akonadi] Problem creating collection

桥 杨 yangqiao0505 at icloud.com
Thu Jul 24 11:09:03 BST 2014

I’m having some trouble when creating a new collection.If I set the parent collection to root, the CollectionCreateJob returns an error “cannot create top-level collection” . If I set the parent collection to the default calendar folder, returns an error “the collection cannot have a sub-collection”.  But I can create a calendar folder manually in kontact.

What I’ve done is exactly what is written in the comments:

> // create a new top-level collection
> Akonadi::Collection collection;
> collection.setParentCollection( Collection::root() );
> collection.setName( "Events" );
> collection.setContentMimeTypes( QStringList( "text/calendar" ) );
> Akonadi::CollectionCreateJob *job = new Akonadi::CollectionCreateJob( collection );
> connect( job, SIGNAL(result(KJob*)), this, SLOT(createResult(KJob*)) );

Does anyone have any idea on what might cause these problems?

Thank you very much in advance.