[Kde-pim] PIM Sprint Sprint - March 28 till 31 in Barcelona!

Mark Gaiser markg85 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 22 17:19:36 GMT 2014

On Wed, Jan 22, 2014 at 6:08 PM, Martin Klapetek
<martin.klapetek at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 22, 2014 at 5:39 PM, Mark Gaiser <markg85 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> If you want to reimburse your travel and/or hotel expenses then you
>> should fill those in before February 28. KDE e.V. will then decide if
>> your reimbursement is approved.
>>

> Actually I may have misunderstood this part, I thought you were saying
> "fill those with KDE e.V.", but after reading it again, you said it
> correctly, sorry for the noise.

No problem :)

Just in case it's still unclear for other people. This is how it
should to happen:
1. Everyone attending fills in that page
2. If you would like your money back you should fill in the costs.
This doesn't give it back yet.
3. On Feb 28th i will ask e.V. if the provided costs (for all) are OK
for them to cover.
4. I then report the result here.
5. If e.V. approved the costs, people that provided costs can then
reimburse it themselves. Otherwise they can't.