[Kde-pim] Review Request 114839: Coding Style for smsdialog.h

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Fri Jan 3 19:11:52 GMT 2014

On Friday 03 January 2014 14:08:59 Kevin Krammer did opine:

> On Friday, 2014-01-03, 13:37:53, Gene Heskett wrote:
> > I just got 16 of these.  Like Lawrence Welks bubble machine.
> > Intended?
> >
> > Or do I have a fetchmail vs server problem?
>
> If you got 16 identical ones yes :)
>
> I got several different ones.
>
> Cheers,
> Kevin

Different in that the each referred to a different file in the subject line
but then used identical gawk or similar language to do the edit of each
file.

One email, with all the diff's merged would have been a lot less noise.

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)

The groundhog is like most other prophets; it delivers its message and then
disappears.
         law-abiding citizens.