[Kde-pim] Coding style reviews

Kevin Krammer krammer at kde.org
Thu Feb 27 18:42:40 GMT 2014

--===============8750493184302488717==

--nextPart126689924.vDZJm7Y8Uq

On Thursday, 2014-02-27, 18:49:14, Martin Klapetek wrote:
> Hey,
>=20
> is it really necessary to post the coding style reviews one file per =
one
> review? The amount of emails generated from it is...huge. 250 emails =
in the
> last 10 minutes. It makes also searching in the archives really hard*=
. Also
> it drowns anything else sent to the list plus makes people tune off t=
his
> mailing list.
>=20
> Also I imagine opening 250 reviews must be quite annoying.

I am not sure what happend here, usually it is only around 10 reviews.
Since Dan is the recipient this time instead of me my guess is that he =
wanted=20
all of them in one go?

> Can we please please tune it down to let's say 10 files per one revie=
w? 20
> maybe? Or maybe not sent it to this list at all?

If you are volunteering to do the reviews :)
Because that is way to much for me to review in one go.

Cheers,
Kevin
=2D-=20
KDE user support, developer mentoring