[Kde-pim] Great days ahead for KDE PIM

Georg C. F. Greve greve at kolabsys.com
Tue Feb 25 20:03:08 GMT 2014

On Tuesday 25 February 2014 19.02:21 Thomas Pfeiffer wrote:
> One question: Do you know whether the training material developed for
> Munich  will be made publicly available as well? That would be in line with
> the whole ethos there and would benefit as all additionally!

We are definitely planning to put as much of the documentation and training
material available upstream. Naturally we don't always have the final say.

But we'll work towards maximising the released parts. :)

Best regards,
Georg

--
Georg C. F. Greve
Chief Executive Officer

Kolab Systems AG				Make it your Kolab @ http://mykolab.com
Zürich, Switzerland				Swiss Secure Collaboration as a Service

e: greve at kolabsys.com
t: +41 78 904 43 33
w: http://kolabsys.com

pgp: 86574ACA Georg C. F. Greve