[Kde-pim] Great days ahead for KDE PIM

Markus Feilner lists at feilner-it.net
Tue Feb 25 16:07:09 GMT 2014

Am Dienstag, 25. Februar 2014, 15:19:39 schrieb Georg C. F. Greve:
> Dear all,
>
> In case you did not yet see it, we will have a fairly large number of
> public, visible and productive users for KDE PIM in the not too far future,
> starting with all the LiMux and remaining Windows (!) users at the city of
> Munich.
>
> We just pushed out the public announcement for this, and this seems an
> excellent thing to spread, and a reason for a celebratory beverage tonight:
>
> http://kolabsys.com/news/city-munich-goes-kolab-enterprise
>
> It also means Christian and others are going to have more time on their
> hands to work on KDE PIM, and we may see an influx of more developers.
>
> So great times ahead, and we look forward to working with all of you! :)
>
> Best regards,
> Georg

Congrats from me as well. You all do a great job, I use your software every
day. Thanks a lot!  :-)

http://www.linux-magazin.de/NEWS/Limux-und-Kolab-Auch-die-Muenchner-Groupware-wird-Open-Source

--

Best Regards - Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Markus Feilner

-------------------------
Feilner IT Linux & GIS
Linux Solutions, Training, Seminare und Workshops - auch Inhouse
Kötztinger Straße 6c                 93057 Regensburg
Telefon:                                          +49 941 8 10 79 89
Mobil:                                              +49 170 3 02 70 92

Mail: mfeilner at feilner-it.net   Web: http://www.feilner-it.net -
Google+: https://plus.google.com/+MarkusFeilner
Xing: http://www.xing.com/profile/Markus_Feilner

Linux Magazine Germany:        mfeilner at linux-magazin.de
My books at Packt: Open source - privacy and connectivity for everyone!
 New and revised:       http://www.packtpub.com/learning-openvpn-2-0-9/book
 Sold more than 5000 times:  http://www.packtpub.com/openvpn/book
 My Groupware book:     http://www.packtpub.com/scalix/book