[Kde-pim] Project: Active Mail

Abhijeet Nikam connect08nikam at gmail.com
Sun Feb 16 01:37:33 GMT 2014

Hi!

I am done with building KDE PIM :) Had to search a bit for correct
libraries and follow the build steps correctly, but finally I managed it.
Feels great!

I have started going through the Introduction to Application Development
with Qt Quick and I find it really interesting for now. I have also set up
the Qt Creator environment for learning.

To start with coding style fixes, should I only go through Active Mail's
(in mobile) coding style for now or the whole KContact suite to find
whether the code follows Plasma QML style?

Thanks in advance,
Abhijeet