[Kde-pim] Project: Active Mail

Abhijeet Nikam connect08nikam at gmail.com
Fri Feb 14 17:44:33 GMT 2014

Hi Mike!

Yes, I have less experience with QML and QtQuick but I have downloaded some
resources to get started. I am confident I'll be good enough with them soon
:)

I was working on the bug with analitza library so I don't think I'll have
problems building Active Mail.

It would be great to start with coding style fixes since I'll learn so much
regarding patch submitting process , source code and QML. I'll build Active
mail today and go through the basics of QML now to get started soon.

Thanks for the quick reply!

Ragards,
Abhijeet