[Kde-pim] KCalendar application for pim

Heena Mahour heena393 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 14:07:13 GMT 2014

Hi,
>What do you imagine when you say "KCalendar"? :) What it should do and what
should it be used for?
I meant like a calendar widget with
events.todo,journals,appointments,birthdays etc  showing only for the
upcoming month and the present month  with localisation . That will be
mainly used for viewing the dates , upcoming events /todo/ .. and the
localised calendars . May be showing the locale time as well .