[Kde-pim] KPeople / Kontact Touch People

Martin Klapetek martin.klapetek at gmail.com
Mon Feb 17 08:10:45 GMT 2014

Hey,

On Mon, Feb 17, 2014 at 8:06 AM, Nilesh suthar <nil.15111993 at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi,
> I am pursing B.tech in DA-IICT.I am interested in implementing Kontact
> Touch using QML API.
> I have successfully setup Kpeople using [1] and want to solve some bugs.But
> in person viewer I am not able to see any contacts.
> Please give me some junior jobs.

You did build the code of libkpeople yourself, right? The Nepomuk bits in
the setting up are not required anymore, I've removed them.

Once you install kpeople, you'll need something to actually feed in the
data, you may try adding an account in KDE Telepathy, which you need to
rebuild completely after building libkpeople. Once you add the account
there, it will fill your database with contacts.

Let me know if that worked for you.

Cheers
--
Martin Klapetek | KDE Developer