[Kde-pim] Project: Active Mail

Abhijeet Nikam connect08nikam at gmail.com
Fri Feb 14 17:05:11 GMT 2014

Hi!

I am Abhijeet. I am intermediate level C++ programmer. I know the basics of
Qt framework. I also know python,HTML and CSS.

I am new to open source but I have taken part in many FOSS workshops and  a
Hack-fest event under KDE related to FOSS.

I am really interested in working on the  Project: Active Mail for GSoC and
become a part of this organization. I have my college exams till 19th after
which I can dedicate most of my time only to this project.

Where can I get started? I went through the wiki page of KDE PIM and the
bugs list. Where should I start from? Could you point me to some easy bugs
to get started?

Thanks in advance,
Regards,
Abhijeet