[Kde-pim] QtQuick ToDo API / Plasmoid

Heena Mahour heena393 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 16 09:15:51 GMT 2014

>You can do this if you port kdepimlibs to Qt 5.

>Another option would be to use QDBusInterface like you suggested
>already. But is that worth the extra trouble?

>Regarding the dataengine. As Michael said, that will make the
>components dependent on Plasma. Just going for a QML import is the
>most generic way to make this work.

I guess porting kdepimlibs to Qt 5 coulde be an option ,but it may not
be the required idea for gsoc .

@Mark Could it be implemented along the lines you implemented the
calendar component ? (I think so ..)

@all QDBusInterface could be an option . Yes, implementing a data
engine would be plasma specific .May be, initially a todo plasmoid
could be implemented to test it and then this idea can be extrapolated
(for which I need some suggestions :) ).

Regards