[Kde-pim] Fwd: Friendly reminder: we need GSoC ideas *now*!

John Layt jlayt at kde.org
Thu Feb 13 18:01:12 GMT 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Teo Mrnjavac <teo at kde.org>
Date: 13 February 2014 17:50
Subject: Friendly reminder: we need GSoC ideas *now*!
To: kde-devel at kde.org, kde-soc-mentor at kde.org

The GSoC 2014 organization application deadline is tomorrow. Lydia and I have
taken the liberty of applying on behalf of KDE, but our GSoC ideas list [1] is
still shorter than last year.

The amount of slots we get depends on the quantity and quality of our project
ideas, so it's absolutely crucial that prospective mentors add their ideas
*now*.

If you're willing and able to mentor a student this summer, and you have one
or more project ideas, please add them to our Ideas page [1] as soon as
possible. Thanks!

[1] http://community.kde.org/GSoC/2014/Ideas

Teo Mrnjavac & the KDE Student Programs team