[Kde-pim] PIM Sprint Sprint - March 28 till 31 in Barcelona!

Mark Gaiser markg85 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 17 15:49:39 GMT 2014

Bump

We now have a hostel/hotel where we can sleep. In order to do a group
reservation i need to know the dates you plan on attending.
However, the available hostel rooms seems to be a bit limited (13) so
sign up now if you want me to arrange the hostel. Otherwise you'd have
to do it on your own.

So please sing up asap on the sprints page [1].
[1] https://sprints.kde.org/sprint/206