[Kde-pim] Baloo results

Daniel Vrátil dvratil at redhat.com
Mon Feb 3 11:42:59 GMT 2014

On Monday 03 of February 2014 07:30:33 Lindsay Mathieson wrote:
> Just got round to building nepomuk & akonadi from master - I see baloo is in
> master now.
>
> Upgrade seemed flawless, I rebooted and it was just working - no nasty error
> dialogs etc :)
>
> Searches are fast, haven't fully checked the accuracy yet.
>
> I presume it migrated the old nepomuk db - either that or it indexes
> *really* fast as the email search was working in a few minutes.
>

> How is contacts search supposed to work? I get nothing but recent results
> and contacts found in your data.
>

> Boolean searches in email still not working.
>
> Is there a way to force a reindex all? delete some db?
>
> thanks,

Hi,

the Baloo-search is implemented in server-search branches in akonadi and
kdepimlibs and feature/baloo branch in kdepim, so if you updated to master,
you are still not using Baloo :-) I'm going to merge the branches later today
to master (I have to fix one issue I ran into on FOSDEM yesterday), so please
try again later (I'll send a mail to the list).

Dan

--
Daniel Vrátil
KDE Desktop Team

GPG Key: 0xC59D614F6F4AE348
Fingerprint: 4EC1 86E3 C54E 0B39 5FDD B5FB C59D 614F 6F4A E348