[Kde-pim] ktimetracker status & maintainership

Zoltan Gyarmati mr.zoltan.gyarmati at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 09:16:04 GMT 2014

Dear All,

in the meantime i got git access, so i pushed the 2 reviewed patches
into KDE/4.14. I'm still waiting to get the related bugs assigned to me,
so i can close them and do some general bug cleanup.
My roadmap is now (if it's also sound acceptable for the community), to
after going through the existing bugs fixing the important and/or
riskless issues, and asking for review through reviewboard before
pushing them into KDE/4.14.
 After this i would create branch ktimetracker_next for the Qt5/KF5
porting work, pushing my commits there, and asking for one overall
review before requesting merge it into master (which eventually won't
happen before January...).

Please let me know if this doesn't fit into the general workflow in any way.

--
Bests,
Zoltan Gyarmati