[Kde-pim] ItemFetchJob

Sandro Knauß knauss at kolabsys.com
Thu Dec 18 00:03:06 GMT 2014

Hi,

> is there an other way to fetch items if I'm only interested in
> e.g. KCalCore::Event with a startTime in the last month
> than search all collections with the interesting mimeType and then fetch all
> items of this collections and loop through them and check the date?

No this is not possible at the moment. The missing part here is baloo, it
needs to index the events startTime, than you can search for all events with a
startTime in the last month. The biggest problem with startTime and endTime is
: How handle recurrent events. If the start of the event series is long long
time ago but you have an event in the last month of this series, than you want
to find that, too :)
 I implemented a similar thing - searching for invitations status. I can
assist you here.

Regards,

sandro
--